Wen Pei!



As you all know we have had some extra special motivation, WEN PEI, in getting us through our training and ready for the big race which is now only 17 short days away! 

She wanted to drop by this week and tell you all about her favourite things and thank everyone for their support to the CCF Singapore.

From Wen Pei:

Hi, I am Wen Pei and I am 10 years old. I wanted to share with you my favourite things and say thank you to everyone who is supporting CCF and Aunty Mel to run in her big race!

My favourite things are:
Water theme parks
Selfies
ipad and iPhone
My pet bird, Lemon and my pet cat, Topsy
Tamagochi, my electronic pet!
Snow, I saw it once when I went to Japan!
Totoro
Riding a motorbike in Bali
The colours purple, light blue (like turquoise) and light pink
Waffles, fries and hamburgers
Chicken rice
Watching TV and listening to pop music
Tokyo
Friends coming over for sleepover!

Hope Aunty Mel can make it the whole way, it is very long!

(Aunty Mel hopes so too ... eeeek)

No comments:

Post a Comment